Introduction

Hello delegates!! Before my dias and I dived in further with more PRESS related content, we wanted to share with you more about ourselves and hopefully you can get to know us better! So here it goes: 

Hi, my name is Marine Fujisawa and I am a sophomore attending Berkeley studying political science and economics. I am originally from Southern California and so I love spending time in the sun near the water! This is my sixth year in MUN and I attended BMUN a few times as a delegate, so I am beyond excited to be able to serve as a head chair of PRESS this year. I also participated in journalism in high school so I am looking forward to hear all your ideas about the media. At Berkeley, I am also a part of a consulting group and a sorority. I have recently gotten into the (not so great) habit of binge watching shows on Netflix, so if you have any suggestions please let me know! Can't wait to see you all soon! 


Hi everyone! My name is Emily Yan and I’m a senior here at UC Berkeley studying Environmental Science and Environmental Economics and Policy. This will be my fourth and final year in BMUN and I’m so excited to be vice chairing PRESS for BMUN 67! Outside of BMUN, I am involved in an environmental consulting group on campus, and I work for a sustainable food systems nonprofit and a smart city consulting firm. I spend my free time doing yoga, eating way too much good food in Berkeley, and binging basically every tv show in existence. I’m looking forward to meeting all of you and to a weekend full of wonderful debate in March!


Hi my name is Anushree Gupte and I am super stoked to see you all at conference! I am a freshman intending to study Molecular Biology and Math and this is my first year in BMUN! I love writing and can’t wait to help you with your editorials. I am a part of the Daily Californian and will be working at the Lawrence Hall of Science this semester. I love watching movies and reading novels. I love cooking and hiking though you will find me at the back of the pack! Can’t wait to see you all at BMUN 67 for an awesome conference!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media and Citizen Journalism

Committee Assignments for Position Paper