Welcome to Press!

Hi everyone,

WELCOME TO PRESS!

My name is Marine Fujisawa, your head chair for this committee. My vice chairs are Emily Yan and Anushree Gupte, and we will be putting up individual introductions soon!

First of all, I am already so excited to see you all in committee! Press is a committee that is so flexible so I hope we can have an educational yet enjoyable time. My vice chairs and I will be putting up more content in the upcoming weeks that will hopefully help you familiarize yourself with the committee and provoke some thought about the topics.

Here are some housekeeping items:

1. Press has a different position paper format from other committees. Make sure you check how we want the position papers done on the BMUN website under the PRESS page!

2. In the position paper, we ask for an example editorial about another committee in BMUN 67. I will assign a committee for each press organization THIS SUNDAY. So make sure you check back on the blog then!

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email at mfujisawa@bmun.org ! See you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media and Citizen Journalism

Introduction

Committee Assignments for Position Paper